Belts and Roads: Governmental Visions for Transport and Mobility. Strategic Transport Infrastructures and the State
Because of Covid19, the International Association for the History of Transport, Taffic and Society (www.t2m.org) together with the local host, the Tongji University in Shanghai, decided to change the format of the annual conference, which was planned for October 20-22, 2020, to an online workshop with slightly changed dates:
1. The T2M-Conference will take place as a smaller virtual conference/workshop with sessions on four days: October 22nd, 23rd (Thursday and Friday) and October 29 and 30 (Thursday and Friday) 2020.
2. Registratation and attendance will be free!
3. The online conference will have joint sessions with the Chinese-French THNS, which will organize an online workshop on sustainable city transport policies at the same time. The two workshops will run in parallel and offer one joint program, which will be published on our conference website soon: http://www.t2mconference-2020.org/
4. The program committee will make a selection of the abstracts as soon as possible. Then, the local organizing committee will develop the program, which will be published in August 2020.
5. The joint plenary opening session will take place on October 22nd 10 am (CET) (4 pm in Shanghai). The following sessions will generally take place in the morning (10-12).
6. Additionally to the online conference, we are looking forward to an analog T2M Conference in Shanghai at a later stage, hopefully in 2022.
Siegfried Zhiqiang Wu, Vice President Tongji UniversityPan Haixiao, Tongji UniversityKeping Li, Tongji University
Sigrun Abels, China Center, TU Berlin
Hans-Liudger Dienel, TU Berlin
Etienne Faugier, Ecole des Mines ParisTech ISIGE, T2M Association
Keping Li, Tongji UniversityPan Haixiao, Tongji University
Iris Borowy, Center for Global History, Shanghai University
Hans-Liudger Dienel, Berlin University of TechnologyGijs Mom, Eindhoven University of TechnologyMathieu Flonneau, Paris 1 University, President T2MInes von Racknitz, Nanjing UniversityRong Xinchun, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, BeijingZhang Xiuli, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences
Questions concerning the Annual Conference to our T2M Executive Secretary Etienne Faugier email@example.com