Membership Registration and Payment
The following options are available for full or reduced prices plus choice of journals:
JTH online = 70 Euros (38 Euros reduced)* SPECIAL SALE (until 03-31-17): 50 Euros
JTH + Transfers online = 80 Euros (45 Euros reduced)* SPECIAL SALE (until 03-31-17): 60 Euros
JTH + Mobilities online = 90 Euros (55 Euros reduced)* SPECIAL SALE (until 03-31-17): 70 Euros
Institutional membership = 200 Euros (not available for library subscriptions)
*Students and scholars from developing countries are eligible for reduced prices. You will be asked to submit a form of proof after having paid the reduced membership fee.
Moreover: T2M has a brand new membership system with these benefits for you:
- Your T2M membership now runs for a full year starting on the day of payment.
- If you choose to sign up via Paypal: Your subscription renews automatically the following year. In this case you will receive a reminder ahead of time with the option to change your subscription or cancel your membership.
Click here to become a member or renew your membership – make your payment through PayPal. (preferred)
Click here to become a member or renew your membership – make your payment through bank transfer.
T²M encourages organisations and institutions interested in transport history and mobility studies to become involved in the Association. Membership of T²M ensures a vital connection with a world-wide network of universities, research networks, publishers, and other institutions interested in transport history and mobility studies.
Benefits for Institutional Members include:
- Online access to The Journal of Transport History (more than 50 years in print, now published by Sage, offers an international forum for peer-reviewed publications on mobility history);
- Discounted registration at the annual meetings: individuals who are members of our Institutional partners can register at the conference at the members’ rate;
- A regular electronic newsletter with announcements of events, conferences, publications, calls for papers, and other highlights;
- The possibility to place a stand at the Annual Meetings (to be arranged with the local organizers);
- The possibility follow the high-quality papers presented at the annual meetings, and also the work of the thematically based special interest groups;
- Institutional Members can include details of their events in the Newsletter and on the Website;
- Presenting the Institutional Member in T²M’s Newsletter: the Newsletter runs a series of profiles of IMs, in which they introduce themselves and their aims to readers; each issue of the Newsletter carries the logos of IMs;
- Presenting the Institutional Members on T²M’s Website: T²M’s website features the IMs’ logos and provides some information about the organisation and a link to the organisation’s own website.
Give your organisation and its members an important advantage by joining in the debate in this rapidly developing field and become an institutional member of the growing T²M network: The membership fee is only 200 euros.